This guide to Data Management is a companion document to the Data Management eLearning Course. The aim of the document is to help HIFIS Leads understand how data can support effective service delivery and inform decision-making in their housing and homelessness service system.
After reading, HIFIS Leads will be able to:
- Explain the concept of data management and its importance in the context of homelessness service provision
- Identify sources of data quality issues and approaches for resolving them
- Highlight the responsibilities and potential tasks of a data steward
- Provide directions on how to improve data management
- Explain the concept of the data lifecycle and its application to data management in HIFIS
If you have any questions or feedback on the document please send an email to: email@example.com.