Note: The audience for this e-course are Reaching Home Designated Community Entities (DCEs) in BC.
New tools have been developed to help DCEs in BC determine their options related to the use of HIFIS for:
- Furthering the implementation of Coordinated Access in their communities;
- Meeting local data and information management needs, including those of the DCE and Service Providers in the homeless-serving system; and,
- Minimizing duplication of efforts and maximizing service coordination and data integrity given the existence of BC Housing’s HIFIS and Coordinated Access & Assessment initiative.
These tools include:
- A new System Mapping Guide and System Mapping Tool (both resources linked below under “The System Mapping Guide and Tool”);
- A HIFIS webcast (linked below under “The Road to HIFIS “); and,
- A HIFIS Deployment Options report developed by ACRE Consulting, with an accompanying document from the Homelessness Policy Directorate (both resources linked below under “HIFIS 4 Deployment Options in British Columbia”).