Trauma-Informed Care Toolkit for Youth Service Providers
This toolkit was developed to introduce community-based organizations that serve youth who have experienced homelessness with resources to understand Trauma-Informed Care (TIC). The toolkit focuses on how service providers can support youth’s wholeness by cultivating safety, awareness, trust, and empathy.
The recorded webinar, available to watch on YouTube, covers these topics:
- What is Trauma? Stress vs Trauma
- Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Complex Trauma Impact on Youth Experiencing Homelessness
- Trauma-Informed Care (TiC)
- Trauma Screening and Assessments