With HIFIS becoming a new requirement for Reaching Home’s Designated Communities, the HIFIS Newsletter was launched to provide HIFIS updates to communities, to allow them to build capacity on their HIFIS implementation and to foster a community of practice.
The June edition of the HIFIS Newsletter includes information on the following topics:
- HIFIS Client Support Centre in the Context of COVID-19
- HIFIS How To Resources to Support the Covid-19 Outbreak
- IMPORTANT – New HIFIS 4 Minimum Requirement
- HIFIS 126.96.36.199
- The Unique Identifier List Report and Guide Available Soon!
- Community Spotlight – Innovating with HIFIS during the COVID-19 Outbreak in Peterborough
- Update: Guidance for Providers of Services for People Experiencing Homelessness (in the context of COVID-19)
- Everyone Counts 2020 Update
- HIFIS 4 Point-in-Time Count Module User Guide
- HIFIS Client Support Centre Frequently Asked Questions – Using HIFIS to Support Change Management