The HIFIS Newsletter provides HIFIS updates to communities, to allow them to build capacity on their HIFIS implementation and to foster a community of practice.
This edition of the HIFIS Newsletter includes the following topics:
- HIFIS Release 220.127.116.11: New Optional Release Now Available
- The Importance of Updating HIFIS Regularly for Optimal Performance
- HIFIS Virtual Workshop 2021
- Community Spotlight – Pivoting to Online Training
- Everyone Counts 2021 – HIFIS PiT Count Event Registration, HIFIS Lite and Data Export
- New Resource: HIFIS 4 Point-in-Time Count Module Data Dictionary
- Updated HIFIS Known Issues Log
- HIFIS Quick Tips – How to Verify a Client’s Inactivity
- HIFIS Client Support Centre Frequently Asked Question – Do I need to Update HIFIS with Every Release?