Did you know … ?
Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) has resources to ensure people get the financial benefits, credits and support they are entitled to? Benefit and credit payments can make a big difference to those in your community.
The CRA Outreach Program can help make sure your clients receive all eligible benefits and credits.
CRA’s outreach officers can:
- Visit your organization to present an information session to your employees or clients.
- Host a booth or deliver a presentation at an event you are organizing.
- Provide tailored products to help inform the individuals you serve.
The CRA outreach program is available to help organizations serving:
- Adults 65 years and older
- Housing-insecure individuals
- Indigenous Peoples
- Persons with disabilities
This collection will help you to:
- Identify tax-related benefits, credits and supports for housing-insecure individuals and others
- Find information resources to support specific client populations
This collection of resources includes practical resources to ensure the people you support get the financial benefits, credits and support they are entitled to.
Do you have a great resource that can be added here to support the community’s learning? Submit a resource!